• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion - accepting alternates

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
I believe that Khesh was considered an Alt also, however I have too many demands on my tiime currently to join the "scions" (Although I wish that I could.)

Prof Yeti

First Post
Isida,

I apologize but it looks like I won't be able to take a slot in the game after all. As of this evening some family matters have come up that are going to curtail my personal time. So I think it best for me to just concentrate on my active games. Again I apologize about dropping out, but I am happy to see things are turning for you. Good Luck and I will keep an ear open for the future. Thanks.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Welcome home again Isilda ;)

Hope everything is dandy Prof.

Roll up, roll up, let's have some expressions of interest for this most excellent of games.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Okiday, my alts are all busy with things, so I need one more person for this game. Per the first post this is not a first-come first-serve basis, but rather a process of selection. Who's up for it? :)

Masleh

First Post
Hmm, I've got a few ideas, & I'm alwasy intrested in what people are doing with Eberron. I might post up a Swashbucker should the fancy strike me and you're still open.

Remove ads