• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Selgaunt Campaign: Harpers Undercover in Sembia [no more updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broccli_Head

Explorer
Thanks for the website. I'll check it out!

I'm always on the look out for an FR campaign! Some are not so good, more log than story. I like story!

haiiro

First Post
No longer updating this thread

As you can probably guess by the fact that this thread is now two sessions behind the campaign journal on 3d6.org, I am no longer posting updates here.

There are two reasons for this. The main reason is that posting once a month means that almost no one actually sees the thread -- and that's no fun. ;) The second is that if I opt to break each update into smaller pieces and post them once a week, there'd be no point in waiting for them (since you can just go read the full journal on the campaign website).

Broccli_Head, GrassyKnoll and thedangerranger, thank you for posting your comments here. Broccli, your initial -- and continued! -- interest is part of what kept me engaged in writing these journals. I hope you'll drop in at 3d6 and keep reading them.

If you want to keep going with the story, you can find all of the updates here: http://3d6.org/journals/. I'm still having a blast writing them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads