The Selgaunt Campaign

Xen

First Post

OOC: Arty - please clarify. Do we need to face untold danger to recover these other Golem bits? If so, than I think rest would be appropriate, if not (or if we just don't know), then lets go! Golem bits, here we come!

Artemis Blade

First Post
The bits we have found so far have "pointed out" the other pieces (kind of like a divining rod.) The strongest pull we have so far is through the portal in the cylinder room that the "flying creatures" went through. It seems to be a two-way portal, because we are getting fresh air from the other side. Some more bits are probably on the other side of the portal, but they may (or may not) be guarded by the creatures. We may also need some earth elementals or other earth creatures to dig the remaining parts out like we did with the weasel room and like we did when we acquired the first arm here in the cylinder room.

Because the pull is extra strong, it may be the head or legs or some other major part of the body.

Xen

First Post

OOC: Done and Done, thanks for the info and link.

"Ahem. Perhaps rest (though I feel *quite* rested) is a good idea. All in all, I guess I don't mind going in and facing untold dangers without Torm's blessings - but it will be a bit more risky."

OOC: Tal will fallow the lead, and doesn't care if we go in now or later.

Artemis Blade

First Post
Artemis presses on throught the portal following the pull of the partially assembled golem, attempting to be aware of his immediate surroundings.

thedangerranger

Cupric readies for battle.

Cupric casts harmony and quietly starts inspiring courage, gets his gear ready, readies his magic shortbow with a "boom arrow", and follows Artemis.

Remove ads