• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Shaman (creating new thread once computer is fixed)

Quaker

First Post
You are a life-saver, dude. I have a player that has been desiring a nature-centric class for a long time, but has been finding the Fey Pact warlock to be rather lacking. I think he'll really love this Shaman class you've set up. I'll let you know how it goes if he chooses to use it.

malcolm_n

Adventurer
You are a life-saver, dude. I have a player that has been desiring a nature-centric class for a long time, but has been finding the Fey Pact warlock to be rather lacking. I think he'll really love this Shaman class you've set up. I'll let you know how it goes if he chooses to use it.
I am very glad to hear that; and yes please do tell.

Dees

First Post
OT

malcolm_n, I need your contact to dicuss about a free translation into Italian of your 4E classes :).
Please, let me know if you are interested in.

/OT

malcolm_n

Adventurer
I took it down because we are currently revamping it for a published model. If you'd like to get it, I would be willing to PM it to you, but I would prefer it to be no longer publicly available.

**edit** on second thought, I will repost it for convenience; but I'm gonna start a new thread for it and let this one RIP. Basically to accentuate the changes that were made.

Check it out later today when I'm home to upload.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads