The Sinister Spire

Shemeska

Adventurer
I've never truly run any premade adventures, though during my first experience DM'ing, I took 'Forge of Fury' and put it through a blender, adapting it to that first campaign.

But even if I don't really run adventures out of the box, preferring to make my own things up, I'll happily pillage and plunder any modules that have planar material. So 'Lord of the Iron Fortress', 'Bastion of Broken Souls', and the likely the 'Twilight Tomb' and the upcoming 'Ex to the Demonweb Pits' will be bought purely on the off chance their planar content sparks ideas in my brain.

wedgeski

Adventurer
Guaranteed sale. I find myself DM'ing several groups of varying styles and experience, and pre-made adventures are bread-and-butter to a busy DM.

Really happy with WotC at the moment. Their D&D support is exceptional.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
MerricB said:
IIRC, Monte Cook challenged that some time ago. :)

Cheers!
And Goodman Games has made their fortune (well, income) off it. I just thought it was funny that WotC has quietly abandoned one of their mantras in a big, big way in 2007.

Gold Roger

First Post
Can't wait for all those upcomming adventures. I believe there's lots of stuff I do very well as DM. Good structure isn't on that list and that's exactly what adventures provide for me.

devilbat

First Post
Add me to the list of those who love the pre-made adventures. I'm a busy guy, with a wife and three kids. The pre-mades saves me oodles of time, and I can always add personal changes to the things I don't like in them.

Keep'em coming.

Treebore

First Post
I'm an adventure junkie! Subscribe to Dungeon and buy as many as I can afford from Goodman, Necromancer, Green Ronin, ERP, etc...

I loved the revisitation of Ravenloft Castle. Red Hand of Doom, Twilight, Fields of Ruin, and the other Fantastic Locations have been good to great, so keep it coming!

Remove ads