• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Sudden Approach of Unexplainable Power: OOC

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Hey, glad you're still on!

Sorry to hear about your gaming. It stinks when you have a hobby you love and it can't find face-to-face fulfillment of it.

Have you picked up 4e yet? Just curious. It seems to be really popular with the people who like it and really unpopular with the people who don't. I suppose that's good, because the fan base will be very loyal. It just seems a shame that it has to divide the crowd to extremes...

Anyway, I'll keep you updated if the project ever flies!

NLF

unleashed

First Post
Yeah, thanks. It's not a problem that'll rectify itself soon either, as one of my players is working overseas until November.

I've got 4e. Haven't had much chance to read or play it yet though, and I haven't formed an opinion (informed or otherwise) either way yet from the previews. Hopefully I'll be able to give it a decent try soon, even if only with my brother, and then we'll see which camp I'm in. Maybe I'll form my own camp. ;) :lol:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Well, the new ruleset should be happening soon. The contract is signed and the work has been delivered to Dreamscarred Press staff. I don't know how long proofreading/formatting is going to take, but watching the DSP forums or the Publishers forum here at ENWorld should bring an announcement. [Bacris is the ENWorld name of one of the two heads of DSP]

FWIW, a new NLF-run game may be starting up on the DSP forums. ;) I'm looking to start a game using the new character design rules in play. Heavy psionics emphasis on the game. Feel free to check it out if you're interested.

unleashed

First Post
Congratulations on things moving forward, and fingers crossed everything goes as planned. ;) :D

Yeah, I'll come have a look. I might even play if a game starts ... assuming I can come up with an idea for a character that is.

Remove ads