• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"The Suicide Squad" trailer

Ryujin

Legend
Trailer #3 for "The Suicide Squad" dropped a few days ago and I'm actually looking forward to a James Gunn run movie, for DC. It is interesting, however, that the third trailer for a DC movie feels the need to mention a Marvel property :ROFLMAO:

Ixal

Hero
Hm, not really hyped by that.
I feel it goes a bit too much off the rails right into the tryhard category of weirdness.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
hated the first one, but this actually looks like they've captured the idea of the comic. HAving them go against Starro is certainly a better objective than stupid dancing skywitch in the first movie

soo who dies first?

ccs

41st lv DM
I guess the weasel.
Not seen in later shots in the trailer and also the face doesn't look very relateable (compare it for example to Rocket in GotG) so I doubt that they intend to keep it around for long.
Nah, even though he even looks like roadkill walking, there's jokes & gags aplenty to be made using Weasel before he's offed. Yeah, he'll (probably) buy it, but only partway through/late.

I'm picking Javelin - the idiot in the super bright yellow & blue costume.
I don't see him adding anything to the team. He throws javelins. That's pretty redundant on a team where one guy (Bloodsport) uses actual guns & is standing in for Deadshot and you KNOW the other guy-who-throws-things (Boomerang) ain't getting killed.
Hell, he's not even good for sight gags like Arm-fall-Off Boy is. All he is is a bright shiny (and redundant) target.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Nah, even though he even looks like roadkill walking, there's jokes & gags aplenty to be made using Weasel before he's offed. Yeah, he'll (probably) buy it, but only partway through/late.

I'm picking Javelin - the idiot in the super bright yellow & blue costume.
I don't see him adding anything to the team. He throws javelins. That's pretty redundant on a team where one guy (Bloodsport) uses actual guns & is standing in for Deadshot and you KNOW the other guy-who-throws-things (Boomerang) ain't getting killed.
Hell, he's not even good for sight gags like Arm-fall-Off Boy is. All he is is a bright shiny (and redundant) target.
Yeah Im guessing Javelin too, for all those reasons, plus its that a Javelin Harley is holding when they ‘rescue’ her. I wouldnt be suprised if she took it out of a dead Javelin

This looks like fun. Love Harley's classic red and black outfit. I hope this turns out good, because Margot Robbie is a fantastic Harley Quinn.

Remove ads