• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the SUNSTAR - another new creation from me!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i'm thinking of just giving it turning immunity, but would that just make the durn thing too powerful? ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
been thinking about this one lately... could it be well served to redo it using the Deathless type from BoVD?

zeo_evil

First Post
Yes. Deathless for sure. But that would make it an "exalted" creature. So maybe explain that it isn't or copy the text as "Sunstar Traits" or somethig like that. Don't forget to edit the CR thing.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
As originally defined in the BOED, deathless were every bit as inherently good as undead are inherently evil. Of course, IMO, undead aren't inherently evil. And since it was Eberron that picked up the deathless and really made them work, and Eberron has murky alignments by definition, I don't really think it can be said anymore that deathless inherently equals good.

Demiurge out.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
well, that's something to think about. :) and i don't like the idea of a creature type tied to one alignment, anyway.

Remove ads