• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Temple of Shattered Minds now available!

jamesjhaeck

Explorer
CbPhsHEUkAAolMi.jpg
Now Available on DMs Guild!

From the editor of EN World EN5ider comes an all-new D&D 5e adventure for characters of 5th level. With over 40 pages of adventure, this mini-campaign provides 3–5 sessions of mystery, exploration, and thrilling combat for only $3.95! Also included are new magic items and 3 full-color maps usable on virtual tabletop software.

preview1.pngpreview2.pngpreview3.pngpreview4.png

Experience the horror, intrigue, and action of The Temple of Shattered Minds! Please leave a rating and a review on DMs Guild after reading.

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
I said this on Twitter but it's worth saying again. This adventure is HUGE! 40 pages! From just a couple of glances it has some really clever stuff going on; for example, James brings us some unique NPC interactions by randomizing whether villagers react to your presence with fear, hope, cynicism, or more. And that's just the intro!

Gnarl45

First Post
This looks like a nice adventure.

One question though, the cover says "A Dungeons and Dragon Adventure...". Is this an official product? I'm asking because I was under the impression that we weren't supposed to use WoTC's trademarks. Or does that only a apply to OGL products?

Remove ads