The times come 'n go

Akea

First Post
As some of you that have spoken to me on msn already know, life has filled up with more complications than I can handle. I regret to inform this way to my adoring fans (I know.. get a life, right?) that I have to take on a semi-retirement, if not full. It might be temporary, it might not be. As far as I can see, my summer is packed with real life. It finally caught up with me after... oi, six, seven years? Anyways, here's a list of chara's that won't be seen on En anymore:
Akea, Jazzmyn (Jazz), Adept Zeliphia (for this one I'll try to keep up on the website, just for Jea 'n Immy), Shavrandi, Hugh, Aranella, Trish, Skye, etc.
I apologize for having to leave so suddenly and without much warning other than an absence onsite and msn. Take care, all of you.

Speffy.

Imreis

First Post
*snffles and hugs* Maybe some time down the road we will be graced with you dear. Ill miss ya dearly and hope that we can keep in contact cuz your a sweet girl.

Dribble.

First Post
Aww, poor Bari will be crushed to lose his best friend... good luck! *hugs!*

...but you'll still log on MSN from time to time, yes? Please? :p Bye!

Last edited:

Deirdre

First Post
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu!

We'll see you again when things calm down. Good luck, try to have fun, and keep a good stock of beer for those really bad days.

Bhryn

First Post
Fingers crossed it's not a full retirement! God, have a holiday for me sometime during all that, will you? Or at least two bottles of JDs... ...or three. Make it four, no... five! Ten! :heh:

We'll see y'round then, sunshine!

Xanto

First Post
Bhryn said:
God, have a holiday for me sometime during all that, will you? Or at least two bottles of JDs... ...or three. Make it four, no... five! Ten! :heh:

Badddd, No JDs for youuu. Tsk...

We will Miss you! No permanentness... :( Boo...

Come back when you can!

Remove ads