The Tol Haggerun Prophecy 3.5 D&D - [Ended]

Insight

Adventurer
Ambrus said:
Could you give us an idea of how soon you'll stop accepting submissions? Also, when will you let us know whether we've made the cut or not? Thanks.

I was planning to close submissions today or tomorrow, depending on how many submissions I have received. I have enough now to start to look through them, which should happen tonight or tomorrow. You should hear something on individual submissions starting tomorrow.

Insight

Adventurer
By the way, I am currently working on the map. It should help the players visualize where they are and what's going on in the campaign world. It's going to be in CC2 format, so if you don't have CC2, you can get a free viewer from the ProFantasy Website.

Insight

Adventurer
All right everyone. I am closing the submissions as of midnight Eastern (US) tonight (thats in about 7 hours). If you are at all interested in this game, please submit something by then.

If you have already submitted a character, you will receive a confirmation email tonight, and further information as to whether or not your character has been accepted (or any suggested changes that would make the character more appropriate for the campaign).

I should point out that we have four players so far with an interest in Vow of Poverty. Like I said, only one character will have this feat. If you don't really need VoP for your character concept, please let me know so I can cross your character off the list of considerations for VoP.

Thanks all!

James Heard

Explorer
I'd happily take up the slack if I'm allowed in, if you let everyone else take VoP. That would be pretty sweet, mad loot....;)

That would be like second breakfasts all the time.

Insight

Adventurer
Class Defense Bonus

I totally forgot that I promised to post this for those of you without UA. Here it is (up to 10th level):

Monks, Sorcerors, and Wizards
1st: +2, 2nd: +2, 3rd: +3, 4th: +3, 5th: +3, 6th: +4, 7th: +4, 8th: +4, 9th: +5, 10th: +5.

Bards and Rogues
1st: +3, 2nd: +3, 3rd: +4, 4th: +4, 5th: +4, 6th: +5, 7th: +5, 8th: +5, 9th: +6, 10th: +6.

Barbarians and Druids
1st: +4, 2nd: +4, 3rd: +5, 4th: +5, 5th: +5, 6th: +6, 7th: +6, 8th: +6, 9th: +7, 10th: +7.

Clerics and Fighters
1st: +6, 2nd: +6, 3rd: +7, 4th: +7, 5th: +7, 6th: +8, 7th: +8, 8th: +8, 9th: +9, 10th: +9.

The rest of the rules concerning how class-based defense works are listed above. Please ask if something isn't clear.

Insight

Adventurer
Submissions are now closed. For those of you who have already submitted characters, you will be notified as to your status by email shortly. If I need additional information from you to decide, that will be noted in the email I send out.

Remove ads