The Torian Empire [Recruiting]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well I would like to "try out" a monster or two from the MM before I put them in some of my games.

And I was going to ask Theroc about hosting a guest DM spot for just something like that. And it would give him time to work on the game.

But let's give him till next MON see if he comes away from whatever that shiny thing is, and also want to make sure it is ok with all party members.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Darn that's the one I wanted to try. :(

How about a chimera instead I plan on one of those living in the elven forest. Green dragon head of course, oh maybe one of Vester's kids can we fight a juvenile green dragon???

please...

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oh right... um which ones these or the ones in Key to Victory?

Don't worry you'll be lvl 2 soon, in K2V ;)

HM

_

Lughart

First Post
Yes, I'm lvl 1 in K2V(can't wait to lvl up, BTW), but here, everyone is. We tore through a CR3 monster like butter, but that might have been lucky rolls.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
It was do to you being a group and it being a single monster. I notice that in alot of games.

Party vs. Single monster = defeated in 2 rounds one person hurt a little

Party vs. Group of monsters = 6-8 rounds and someone close to dead

Let's make this fun if we do run another combat I will allow you all to pick the combantants.

Group A: a rust monster followed a few rounds later by 4 orcs

Group B: 6 zombies with max hp

Group C: 2 crocodiles in a pit filling with water

What do you think?

HM

_

Dragonwriter

First Post
You sure about that, Lughart? Rust Monsters have a real way of messing with warriors. Yet another example of such creatures...

Personally, I like carving up undead, so my vote goes to B.

Remove ads