The Trindle Isle Market [Manzanita Judging]

Patlin

Explorer
On the docks of the city of Orussus, the Raddanor familly has a small office from which their agent can monitor their goods entering and leaving the city. The sea is very close, and the calling of sea birds is constant as the midday sun beats down hotly upon you.

ooc: 1. If you've decided to participate in this adventure, please post here only once the group is ready to visit the factor. If there isn't a link to your character in your signature, post some basic details on your character in your first post, such as race, classes, and levels. A link in your signature is greatly apreciated.

2. Use of Invisible Castle is highly recommended. The link is in my signature. For example, if you make an attack roll your post might read as follows "Mr. Incredible punches Syndrome. d20+5=12 . If this hits, damage is 3d6+15=26." I can update battles *much* faster if you help me out this way with the dice rolling.

Last edited:

gogo_jerrick

First Post
Ayden Nailo, Necromancer

Ayden walks out of the inn, enjoying the warm sun. He travels to the docks area, careful to watch his possessions(many years of traveling in his past life has taught him to expect the worse of people). He searches for the Raddanor family's office and upon finding it sits down and waits for someone to show up.

garlicnation

First Post
Jeremiah Farseek

Jeremiah walks into the office and says to Ayden, "Hello, are you here for the merchant's job?" He sits down and waits for anyone else.

gogo_jerrick

First Post
Ayden Nailo, Necromancer

"Yes, I am here for the job.....may I ask your name? I would like to know the people I travel with." Ayden stands, and gives a short bow, "And my name is Ayden."

gogo_jerrick

First Post
"I might say, I saw you materialize that blade back at the inn, and heard you speak of your family, might we talk a little on that?" Ayden listens (ooc:reading your history) and then tells you about himself. "Well,since we've met and all, might we inquire about this job?"

Last edited:

gogo_jerrick

First Post
Ayden looks over to see what type of man this agent is. After looking him over carefully, Ayden asks, "Should we be talking to you about the pickup, or should we ask the Raddanor family themselves?" Ayden looks back over to Jeremiah and whispers "Do you think we should travel by ourselves? Less of a split if it's just two of us."

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: To clarify, time is currently *not* passing in between posts. I am waiting until monday to see if anyone else is interested in this adventure, and anyone posting before my next post will be considered to have arrived at aproximately the same time. I know everyone wants to get started, but bear with me for the time being... I don't want to leave anyone out that might have been waiting for an adventure.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Standing outside the offices of the Raddanor family Lookspring hesitates, fidgeting at the sight of the open ocean. Steeling himself, he opens the door and looks around before entering. He spies the human and the elf talking on the far side of the room. Ah, they were at the tavern as well. No doubt they are here for the job as well. he thinks to himself. The cat-like Katara stalks into the room towards the others and presents himself. "There was talk about a job here. I heard they only need two, so you both have preference. It struck me though that they may need someone who can fight well if you are not able to intimidate your way past the lawless ones of the island." He straightens himself up, stretching to his full height of 2'4" and stares defiantly at any who would take him less than seriously.

ooc: Lookspring. I'll be gone the next two days and might not have internet access, I just wanted to get a post in before the deadline so you'd know I'm interested.

gogo_jerrick

First Post
Ayden Nailo

Ayden stops his conversation with Jeremiah for a moment, to look at this strange creature. His innate drive for knowledge drove him to ask, "My, what sort of being are you? I have never seen one such as yourself!" (ooc:Given that you intend to respond, Ayden learns his first knowledge of the katara.)

Remove ads