• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Troubadour's Travels - Low Magic [D&D 3.5/G'n'GR] [Recruiting]

Ilja

First Post
So, what do you all say?
Should we wait for Seph or another player to come along, or should we start this up now and let someone in a bit later? I can tell you that the first encounters will be fairly light-combat, and I can always adapt the encounters after the players a bit. Or we could wait for one more person.

EDIT: If not all agree that we should start, we'll wait.

Last edited:

wysiwyg

First Post
One more little thingy. For game's sake, let's assume that sabers are in fact rapiers. We are both thinking of the same weapon, just with different name titles. So I'm going to change my PC by replacing saber with rapier.

Theroc

First Post
I'm getting slightly confused myself. Rapiers and sabers both could cut and pierce, though each were slightly better at one than the other.

At least, they are in my memory, which could be flawed. I'd have to ask my fencing instructor.

bedford

First Post
I am intrested in joining your game. would you allow a human barabarian 1 fighter 1 with either bloodline feat large ( from bastards bloddlines makes charcter large sized) or if that is not ok. jotunbrud (forgotten realms feat that grants powerdfull build exept for ability to use larger weapons) ? The idea is to make a large wrestler/strongman kind of character. If other races are alowed I could use goliath, or halfogre instead.

Last edited:

Remove ads