• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The truth about "story hour"

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
My immensely popular "story hour" is nothing but a sham. I don't have any friends to play D&D with so I just make up fake story hours to amuse myself and my pet sheep. I've been wracked with guilt (and constipation, but that's neither here nor there) so I felt I had to come clean about it. Sorry to lead you into believing I was some sort of "super DM" -- I know I caused many of you great anguish and feelings of inferiority. I go bye-bye now.

Last edited by a moderator:

hong

WotC's bitch
I don't see what the big fuss is about. I do this all the time.

Edit: the scary thing is that it still makes a certain amount of sense.

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
I swear, I can not believe he would do that, Again even. All I can say is I better not end up wearing a silly charred pink tutu, dancing the nutcracker again. It was not nice the first time, and I ended up scaring the girls :( :eek:

Spoof

First Post
My god you would not have believed. The moderators on this board have too much power. The stuck me in a hole and had just my waist above ground and proceeded to dance a jig on me. By the time I was able to get out the pain and the swelling made me look like a freak of nature…. But I did get a whole bunch of phone numbers that day :)

So please just leave me alone, I learned my lesson, I will never bring up that incident with the shaved Siamese cat again I promise!

Wolf72

Explorer
::rollseyes::

hoo boy ... shoulda put this day on my calendar! [edit: March 32nd ... yup, one of Those days ...]

I'm gonna go hide in the rules forumns, hopefully your insanity isn't contagious!

[birds! damn the birds!!! they're chirping outside my window! ... I think I need a cat, sorry PC one with 4-legs]

Last edited:

Rune

Once A Fool
Re: Explanation of thread chaos

Piratecat said:
Last night, our illustrious sheep-obsessed leader Eric thought that it would be "funny" if he edited some of my posts. I was forced to retaliate just to try to keep my original words pristine and unaltered. Then some pervo hobbit fanciers jumped on the bandwagon - some guy named Morrus who runs some review website I've never been to, and Mark something or other - and it was all downhill from there.

Those SOBs will probably try to edit this post, too. But you'll know the truth.

So certain threads that you see have been changed 8, 10, 15 times. If they don't make sense, blame Eric! I complained last night; his response was to do a little monkey dance and fling poo. Infantile. Purely infantile.

Monkeys are funny.

Spoof

First Post
The Siamese story!!!!!!

All right the Cabin boy Kitty you asked for it.

You see the Siamese incident happened many years ago, back in the first renditions of these boards, a time so long ago they seem almost list in the mist of time now. But those of us who were there will never, CAN never forget what happened that hot August day.

Piratecat was walking to the corner store to grab some catnip for the evening as his GF was out of town that weekend. Humm, I think I will grab some nip as the GF is out of town, as we all know the cat will play when the wife’s away he thought to himself.

As he traveled back from the store a Siamese cat walked up to him and started to rub against his wooden leg. Humm, I guess that this cat likes me. I wonder if the wife would notice if I brought her home, its not like she would leave her hair everywhere, right? So PC took the cat home with him, and proceeded to spend the entire weekend with his new play toy and their catnip. The storied that happened here I can not tell as their might be little kitten ears to young to hear the sordid details.

But needless to say after the weekend was over Piratecat needed to get rid of his new “friend.” So as he tried to shoo the Siamese cat out of his pad, but try as he might she would not leave. So Piratecat ended up threatened the little cat a swift kick in the butt if it would not leave. So the little Siamese cat turned around and scratched Piratecat’s wooden “Peg Leg” , (Damn that Catnip), upon which PC attempted to kick that cat into next week. The only problem was that the Siamese tried to turn and run but was impaled and stuck by PC’s wooden leg in the exit only place.

Now When Piratecat’s GF came home later that day, she saw what had happened, she then proceeded to rip the Siamese cat off of Piratecat’s wooden leg and that’s when the :):):):):) really hit the fan.. But that is a story for another day ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads