• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ultimate Dark Sun Encounters Pregen Character Sheet (with Template!)

This might be a little late to be of use to anyone, but I'm sharing the D&D Encounters Dark Sun pregens on my preferred custom character sheet.

DDE-DarkSun-Pregens.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

There are sheets for all six pregens for levels 1-3 in doc and pdf, plus a blank template in Word 97-2003 doc format.

I rebuilt every pregen from scratch now that we have the Dark Sun books. If there are any typos please let me know and I'll update the file and link.

I think my template is pretty tricked out and much, much more useable and better looking than any other sheets I've seen for 4E.

Even if you don't use the pregen sheets, you might want to consider using the template for your own character. I created the first version of this sheet for my gnome sorcerer back in a 3.5 campaign (it scaled well from level 1 to level 19, when the campaign ended), started my players on it in our very first 4E games in the fall of '08, and so I have been evolving it for 3-4 years now.

I hope you will find it useful too.

Remove ads