• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Unusual Heroes Enter The City of the Spider Queen!

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
Re

This is definitely a fun ride. Xaltar really set things up nicely for the story flow. I can't wait to see how they find Lox. The poor little guy is probably itching to get back into action, though he will be upset that his brother died.

I really can't wait to see what happens when the Unusual Heroes get to the heart of the trouble. I bet that will make for some great battle stories.

Dartan

First Post
The question of Lox being found will soon be answered. Poor Lox he really didn't deserve what happened. Nice write up Ziona, can't wait for more.

Ziona

First Post
Ha! Taking bets on when I'll post again? That's pretty funny.
Last week was nice because I was able to do some updates while I was at work (bosses were away...). This week, I'm not so lucky. But, I'll be working on the story soon.

Sorry, Dent, but I'm not sure it will be before tomorrow. However, Xaltar is having his Wisdom Teeth removed on Wednesday, so I'll be home with him. I'll probably work on the story then. So, sit tight, and wish Xaltar good luck on Wednesday! ;)

DarkElven

First Post
Bah! The SH was going wonderfully until you had to bring in that accursed Drizzt! He ruins things for dark elf lovers everywhere (including myself) who had blessedly never heard of Drizzt when dark elves became their favorite characters.

Anyway,
to Belasco: Beautifully done! I love your work. Never change! Don't let that half elf wench of Eilistraee get you doubting, she is most certainly out to betray you! They're all alike. If I were you I'd accidentally get her in a situation where she can enjoy the pleasures of getting flayed alive once more ;) . Of course if that cant happen a mysterious blade through the heart during the heat of battle just cant be avoided sometimes. The others are easily fooled by those who would make appear innocent. You know how those self-righteous dunderheads dont have the combined IQ of four rocks clumped together.
Thats why they need you, brother!

I also noticed your auction. A green skinned elf intrigues me. I happen to have enough gems in my hidden coffers to match the asking price. There'll be loads of fun disecting it to see why it looks like a plant. For a cut in the price, I'll even share the results.

Just remember there is an interested buyer out there!

-DarkElven
(Latest persona of Tarlyn Olonrae Aleanrahel, Monk of the Long Death).

Ziona

First Post
DarkElven said:
to Belasco: Beautifully done! I love your work. Never change!
-DarkElven

Wow, I bet I know who you voted for in the Favorite Unusual Hero poll! ;)

I know Belasco is on vacation in FL right now, but I'm sure he'll be delighted by your comments on both Drizzt and Ziona. However, I'm not sure how Dent is going to feel about that offer... :eek:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads