• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Unusual Heroes Enter The City of the Spider Queen!

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
Re

Good to see you back on your feet Xaltar. I am enjoying the way you are running the adventure as much as I am enjoy the actual writing of it as well. Great DMing.

I really can't wait to see the major fights. I know they are coming soon.

Ziona

First Post
Dr Midnight said:
Hey, Ziona, long time reader, first time poster!

I just want to say your story hours give me a reason to live. I mean, your writing style may well be the best I've ever come across.

Wow, thanks, Doc! I can't believe it...Doc Midnight...a fan!! I mean, Wow! ;)

That said, y'know what we need? MORE!! How about another story hour? A different campaign, same group... maybe with characters that would be instant, guaranteed classics of Story Hour history. I'm talkin' characters that would just leap off the "page" and WOW us, I mean really really WOW us. How about it?

Funny you should ask...I think there may be another story hour in the works, Doc. I'm actually working on my first campaign, so I'm sure a story hour will be on it's way as well.

I can't get up these stairs, Peter, I just can't do it.

You did it yesterday... now that put you in your place!
Tee-hee!! :p

Last edited:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Flick and Cecil Stoutheart are ready to swing into story-hour style action and we're bringing a plate of mother's delicious corn rolls!
11chreb6.jpg

Ziona

First Post
The Stoutheart Brothers: Coming soon to a story hour near you!

Of course, I need to catch up on this story hour first, so hopefully I can do that tonight, while also leaving time to read my module for the new campaign. :)

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
Re

Ziona,

You're going to DM a campaign? Cool. It will be interesting to see your DMing style.

I remember you posting that you wanted to DM on randomlings thread. Good to hear your finally going to do it.

Ziona

First Post
Re: Re

Celtavian said:
Ziona,

You're going to DM a campaign? Cool. It will be interesting to see your DMing style.

I remember you posting that you wanted to DM on randomlings thread. Good to hear your finally going to do it.

Originally posted by Horacio

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

I always want more stories written by Ziona! :)

Thanks, guys. I'm really excited about it. I'll have a few players that you should be familiar with, (Xaltar, Dartan & Doc) and two players who are new to the game. I think it's going to be alot of fun. Once we've begun (which I think will be the 21st) I'll start the story hour thread. :D

Last edited:

Ziona

First Post
Hello all...

Sorry about the delay, but Xaltar & I found out that our house will be completed exactly one month from today, and that we have tons of things that need to be done right away. I will try my best to squeak in an update this weekend, but we have much to do in a small span of time, so I'll thank you in advance for your patience.

But, take heart! Last night's session was a blast, and we're almost done with the module. I promise to get writing as soon as I am able. :)

-Z

Remove ads