• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Unusual Heroes: Journal Of A Half-Drow

Ziona

First Post
Immort said:
Whutever else yer gunna say bout ol' doc, yer gotta admit he's got stones!

-Immort

You're absolutely right! That's what makes it interesting to write up his character! LOL :)

Dunno if you read the Illithid Lich encounter, but it was a really funny night at the gaming table that night. I thought we were all done for. Can't wait for Sunday!! :D

Broccli_Head

Explorer
Just chimin' in. Liked the use of Drizzt in the story.
Was waiting for Acerak to attack him.

Hey Doc, like the Iron Maiden quote and lettering. Where do you get that font?

Dr Midnight

Explorer
The font's called Metal Lord, it's available at 1001freefonts.com. With some handy photoshopping I got the red and white into it, and I of course had to put an IM quote underneath. That's my favorite Maiden song- be Quick or be Dead.

Before we started the other campaign, on character generation day, we found that the Maiden website has ever video available as a large streaming movie. Josh, Melissa and Lou sat in the kitchen in disgust while Doug, Other Doug and I ROCKED ON!!

Broccli_Head

Explorer
Dr Midnight said:
The font's called Metal Lord, it's available at 1001freefonts.com.

Before we started the other campaign, on character generation day, we found that the Maiden website has ever video available as a large streaming movie. Josh, Melissa and Lou sat in the kitchen in disgust while Doug, Other Doug and I ROCKED ON!!

Please send me the link...:D
Rock on, dude!

Ziona

First Post
Greetings, all.

Just wanted to say that I will be working on the story from yesterday's session and will hopefully have something to post tonight. Tomorrow we're going to meet Kevin Smith (WOOT!!) so forgive me if it is not updated by then. :D

Yesterday's session was rather interesting...new allies and enemies revealed! Death! Madness! Mayhem! Stick around for the update, True Believers! :)

drexel

First Post
I'm baaaaccckkkkkk! No game this week? Ug... Why does Easter have to fall on a Sunday?! :kicks rock:

Last edited:

drexel

First Post
People would know if you ever got around to finish the story you started! :eek:

Mmmmnnnn.... Toast. You know what this toast needs? Jelly!

Remove ads