• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Videogame comparison

MarauderX

Explorer
Post a picture?:D

You can see a few here: MXtiles » home
In the original scene there, the party was faced with a warforged that was being created in the center blood pool. The bridges could have been kicked away by the bad guys in the center or the party (not something you can do readily in an MMO). Once 'alive', the warforged attempted to jump onto the bridge to break it and possibly bring down two party members, but failed on a 1. I was disappointed, as it couldn't even clear 5' and fell to the ground below.

I haven't been able to get more pictures from my game online as my main machine has come down with the flu, and needs to be put down and replaced with an HP.

In the recent past with 4E, I've realized that terrain has a much greater influence on the outcome of the battle than with 3.5. Since characters can push & pull and certain abilities are reliant on distance, it is to the advantage of a defending group to allow the terrain to limit the characters. While classes and races can work around having to jump/swing on a rope over chasms, once on the other side they may need to fight like mad until the others get there to help.

Bridges, chasms, ledges... they are all great to mix up how a PC can move beyond their 2D borders.

Last edited:

Nail

First Post
You can see a few here: MXtiles » home
In the original scene there, the party was faced with a warforged that was being created in the center blood pool. The bridges could have been kicked away by the bad guys in the center or the party (not something you can do readily in an MMO). Once 'alive', the warforged attempted to jump onto the bridge to break it and possibly bring down two party members, but failed on a 1. I was disappointed, as it couldn't even clear 5' and fell to the ground below.

I haven't been able to get more pictures from my game online as my main machine has come down with the flu, and needs to be put down and replaced with an HP.
I love the last picture! Great stuff; I'm thinkin' "Hey, even I could do that!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads