• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Vorhgund ( a Barbarian race for my low magic world)

Albert_Fish

First Post
Ok i had this idea inthe shower this morning so its still pretty rough.

Vorhgund

Deep beneatht eh high halls of Krak na-Borg, the dwarven citadel retreat from the onsaught of the Borughai Riders, dwell the uncivilized race, the Vorhgund. There they blindly wander the ebon corridors of earth, huntin drow, cave fish, Duergar and insects alike. Known for their limitless fury, beastial natures, and they utter hatred for the traditional Dwarven enemies the Denixens of Krak na-Borg have made allies of the creatures. In doing so the dwarves have created a race of super shock-troops able to send even the mighty drow matriarchs scurring into the deepest darkness.

They are a low slung creature with grey, almost colourless skin, their thick hide sporting charcoal gray hairs thought to be used to detect movement for the Vorgund have no eyes. In the place of eyes is a long divot above a wide upturned nose and tusk-like teeth. On their back is a small vest of scales, most likely to ward off the blows of fellow hunters, though often its sheen is marred by ritual scarring of intricate design.

Medium sized Humanoid
Str: +6
Dex:--
Con:--
Int: -4
Wis:-2
Chr:-2
The vorhgund are capable of only being Barbarians inthe natural state. Under the tutelage of Dwarves the Vorghund have displayed a prediclection for many pretige classes that utilize their natural Ferocity ( Frenzied beserker and ect)

Natural AC +1
Immune to blinding effects

But how do they see? Tremoursense ( the hair or "cilia"?), Blindsight 5' radius (enhanced hearing)?
Superior Scent ( the nose)?

Or should i treat it as all round sight 30 feet?

what is the most blancing for an ECL 0 or ECL 1 creature?

Remove ads