• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The WalkinG Dead 2.12 Better Angels (spoilers)

I think the best strategy is going to be to lead the current zombie hoard into the barn. I'm pretty sure that zombies can't climb ladders, so who ever leads them in just climbs up to the loft. Once the zombies are all pilled in, the others close up the doors and those in the loft escape out the loft doors. Thereafter pick off zombies from the loft with spears at your leisure.

NewJeffCT

First Post
I think the best strategy is going to be to lead the current zombie hoard into the barn. I'm pretty sure that zombies can't climb ladders, so who ever leads them in just climbs up to the loft. Once the zombies are all pilled in, the others close up the doors and those in the loft escape out the loft doors. Thereafter pick off zombies from the loft with spears at your leisure.

I think there might be too many walkers for the barn. Plus, if there are enough of them, they could damage the barn structure and bring the whole thing down.

Remove ads