The Walking Dead 4.5 "Internment" (spoiler alert)

NewJeffCT

First Post
Lots of "I" titles this year.

Are you Team Carol or Team Rick after last week? Will Carol make a return appearance?

I originally thought "internment" was referring to burial, but it means imprisonment, like the tragic Japanese internment camps in WW2. "Inter" does mean to bury, though.

"Assorted enemies pressure Rick and the group; the survivors and the prison may reach a breaking point."
Who are the assorted enemies?
1) Walkers
2) The person feeding the rats to the walkers
3) The Governor?

[video=youtube_share;kWkzXNA7kz0]http://youtu.be/kWkzXNA7kz0[/video]

NewJeffCT

First Post
intense episode - the doo-doo really hit the fan in the second half of the show. And, of course, you know who shows up at the end.

PigKnight

First Post
Carl: "Hey dad, don't you have something to say to Daryl?
Rick: "Check out these peas? Have you seen these peas? These are good peas."

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Carl: "Hey dad, don't you have something to say to Daryl?
Rick: "Check out these peas? Have you seen these peas? These are good peas."

You're a father. You have a son. You are at high risk of getting the snot beaten out of you. Maybe you want a quiet moment with your son before that happens? :)

You're a father. You have a son. You are at high risk of getting the snot beaten out of you. Maybe you want a quiet moment with your son before that happens? :)

Yeah, telling Daryl about Carol is conversation i'd put off as well. After the peas I'd probably get to work on those fences.

The real question is who is the governor going to kill first?

I think, if you asked the Governor, he'd simply answer, "Yes."

Lol. Maybe he turned over a new leaf and just wants to be friends :)

I think Hershel really got a good focus in this episode.

I have always liked Herschel since he showed up in season two, so it was nice they made him the focus this episode (the actor who plays him is doint a great job). Now i am just a little nervous they will kill him off.

Typical Hershel god modding again: giving himself speed and strength hax.

Man, i must be getting old becaus i had to look up 'god modding' and 'hax' :).

I dont know, he has always been pretty tough, just no very aggressive (he was a farmer, survived out in the wild like everyone else and has a pretty husky build, plus he was the one just standing there blasting zombies at the end of season two). Him not getting sick (and others like rick, maggie and daryl not getting sick) i just chalked up to them being immune. He does seem to be getting by on that fake leg a little too essily though, but i honestly have no idea how much that affects movement. Him lifting the zombie over the rail was awesome, that i would not change. I like what they have been doing with herschel the past two seasons.

Remove ads