The Weapon Shop- The place for all your unique weapons

Arctic Wolf

First Post
As you travel along the crowded road in town, hearing the hustle and bustle of the townsfolk converse about their day, or are bargaining over the prices of wares, a small shop down the alley way catches your eyes. "This is strange", you think to yourself. "Why would there be such a small shop here?". You start to turn away but something about this place just calls out to you. It feels like you are drawn to this place. So as you go down the alley and push open the worn, thick oak doors, a musty, incense-ridden smell hits your nose and seems to just calm you and you close your eyes. When you open them again, you look behind you and notice the door is closed in this brightly lighten room. " Don't worry about that my boy, you are in no danger here. " A firm but calming voice says from behind you and you turn your head to meet it. What you see before you is quite the sight: an old man, probably in his mid-50s with scars all over his face, and from what you can make out from his cloak, jet-black hair and unnaturally deep sea blue eyes. He speaks to you again, " This is the resting place of legendary weapons that have been used throughout history before they decide that they are needed again. I am their watcher and caretaker, so please do not disturb them too much. They do not like it that much. But as long as you do not disturb them too much you are free to look around. And if you are ready to leave let me know" , he says with a smile.

So as you can see with my title and probably bad RPing :p, I wanted to make a thread that has a list of unique weapons and other objects, that other people and I have made, and for people to get ideas to use. If this is not the right place for this please move it :). So let us begin with the tour!

Al'lar, Blade of the Immortal Protector

Made from the ashes of a Phoenix, this blade allows it's wielder to go beyond their mortal limit and protect what is dear to them at the cost of their life.

Basically with this weapon I allowed PCs to use their Constitution score as a resource. So for 2 con, you can made the blade do an extra die of dmg as flame dmg that can't be resisted to. The more con score they offered up, it would become a close blast weapon. So yes you could make it a close blast 10 if you offered up 20 Constitution. If you died while protecting people, you could offer 4 Constitution to be reborn at 1 hp. If you used all your Constitution score then you turned into ash and the blade would vanish. Each Con score would take a day to recover, so if they decided to show off, they could have a neg Con Mod for awhile. That is because the blade is literally turning your body into flame.

Daggers of the True Assassin

Some say these daggers would forged from the first assassin, while others say that an evil god blessed these for his servant in secret to kill all his enemies. These blades are a blessing and a curse to those who try to follow the way of the assassin.

With this weapon I wanted it for melee chars who use stealth to kill their enemies quickly but if they fail the battle will take awhile. When the PC first engages in combat with an enemy/enemies, these daggers do 3d4 dmg and each round they lose a d4 until they only do DEX mod dmg and it cannot go below DEX mod dmg.

Dark Edge of Insanity

This axe was formed from a fallen god-ling monstrosity from the Far Realm. It's shaft and blades are a dark purple color with a fearsome eye in the middle that only awakens in combat to cause as much destruction as possible to the mortals that made him this way.

This weapon is a normal Great axe outside of combat but when the eye opens it gives it's wielder psychic powers when it hits a target that cases them to see visions and just stand there. So if this weapon hits, you make a roll against the targets will and if it succeeds, roll a d4 1-2 nothing happens, 3 the target is dazed (make a saving throw or until the end of its next turn), or the target is stunned (make a saving throw or until the end of its next turn). But also in combat every turn it doesn't hit an enemy make a will check to see if the same happens to you.

Remove ads