• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Bhryn

First Post
Tharivious said:
The only Arwaine I know isn't that old of a character at all... so, maybe I'm the one that's confused, this time.

That's a newer character. Lady_Arwaine was around on Wiz aaaaages back.

James V

First Post
Orton's going to win the royal rumble but thats beyond the point, The fact of the matter is, the millions, and millions of Jamesinites will always be happy hearing from Ashton's player ^^ Thepeepilation@hotmail.com=my email, if anyone wants it, maybe I'll list off a list of characters I use to play ^^

Anyway, what ever happened to Helfiend? Wasn't that Baal's player or something, and damnit I still want to know what happend to Li'que's boytoy, who also played Dearah's ex, gah! I'm old :p I so decided to say for the hell of it, I would just return and have fun rping which I am now :D

Final, it doesn't matter where the old players have come and gone, they will be missed dearly, always in our hearts as friendships and stuff, thats what I love bout the site, old characters leave which open doors up to new characters!!!!! Its so nice to remember all the veterans names off the site though :)

I'm running Sky, don't worry! *runs away and hides* Speaking of the Drache's...does anyone remember when Trena and Sir Dieterich were actually a couple!? That was just about a whole year ago...amazing what transpires in a single year. Ah...the memories. Great times. Anyhow, I've noted that a lot of people are starting to drift away now, including me, I'm getting caught up in other things, but I RP on request quite often, just ask. Anyhow, Sky, remember Krylos? or anyone else? I miss that character and player...

Bhryn

First Post
I was thinking on the way home from work yesterday - where's Kazrellian's player? Samike Ikesome's (Ikesomi? Did I get it close?!) player?! Anyone?

Draggy

First Post
Venisad said:
Everyones favorite villains: The Viles? (lemargs?)

Ya know.. I haven't -seen- Siani in a while... I'm just saying that she hasn't been on and is missed.

Yeah,it's been said, but the Lemarg had their run and died out a long while back. I sure do miss those days though :)

Venisad said:
Hmm...

Fatora Dawn (Charm?)
Pandora
Dragona Nightsky

sorry if these were already mentioned... *yawns*

Someone missed me!? *feels loved* Yeah, I've been working full time on second shift, so by the time I get home and manage to get online, there's no one around, and I sleep during the morning hours. I'm hoping that situation will change soon and I'll be back though :) IC, Draggy's been raising her four wyrmlings who are now in their 'terrible twos' phase of childhood, so you can imagine how that goes! :lol: She manages to stop into the tavern for a drink every now and again (under the SN Draggy, so ya know :) )

I miss Thogroar too. Draggy still wears her Kin of Embrite badge proudly! I know I have Thogroar's player on AIM I think. Maybe I'll catch her sometime and I can get an update. :)

I'd love to know what happened to the fae dragons, Kithares and Needle and the gang! I miss those guys terribly!

And Tisca! Anyone know what happened to her?

Gahyee! Krylos?! Whatever happened to that child?! I haven't the faintest idea, dear. And yes, I do remember that time when Sir D and Trena were together...it turned into a real big crapstorm shortly thereafter. but yes, it seems real life, children, and school/work have taken a lot of us out. Which, happy day for me, I'm going back to school come the end of May. (w00t!) Also, I've moved, and my roomies and I have yet to acquire the internet where we are, also covering part of my absence. But, I should be back soon...oh, yeah! Where's Shalashaska?

Bhryn

First Post
Needles pops onto my MSN now and then. I have Tisca's new email, if you want it, D?

I haven't seen Thogroar's player in -forever-...

Remove ads