• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Kinetti

First Post
Ren Scotson, I don't think I've seen that guy on even Instant Messengers in heck, 6 years. heh. I remember the Defenders, aeons ago. Long before some of the other groups recalled around here like the Alliance, the Viles, etc. heh. He and his brother (now his name I forget. was Ren IC brother and the player's irl brother) probably just grew up, moved on, etc.

And yes, Wren, come back to us... *sings siren song of Game-luring!*
And ah, Old Frosty... another who hasn't been seen in along time.

Hey Willow, where'd Silk go?
and remember Spidy?

Willow_Calypso

First Post
I have no idea. Woes is me. I miss Silk and Spidy. They were like room stoppers, especially Silk. There is a whole slew of people/characters I miss. Like, Velaria, Lady Vampyre, Rune, Avalon, Willa, Aspen, Steven Artemises (spelled wrong), Tym and some others that have already been mentioned. I remember the Rohan and Darkheart families. If these players are around and just in diguise, please let me know!!

Kinetti

First Post
Willow_Calypso said:
I have no idea. Woes is me. I miss Silk and Spidy. They were like room stoppers, especially Silk. There is a whole slew of people/characters I miss. Like, Velaria, Lady Vampyre, Rune, Avalon, Willa, Aspen, Steven Artemises (spelled wrong), Tym and some others that have already been mentioned. I remember the Rohan and Darkheart families. If these players are around and just in diguise, please let me know!!

I remember all those too. Granted my Gaming/RPing tastes have changed since those days, but I still remember some of them fondly for the 'old times' sake' factor. hehe.

As for Valerus, I have seem him pop in once or twice since the move to the Big EN.

Sekir

First Post
Hey Thanriyon, still here! Thought not very often, I'll say.

Willow and Kinetti (and Than, obviously), missed you guys. I miss a lot of people from the old days, so many that I don't remember all their names, but reading this thread made me remember some of them and smile. Thanks to the person who started it.

Trelack, you need to turn up... come on buddy, where on Earth are you? Don't make me download ICQ... heh.

Babylon Logos

First Post
Akea said:
I have an oldie. Um... Shadow Master. Or! Lan Dee San.

Shadow retired and gave Lan control over the storyline, and then Lan retired and gave his sister control of said storyline, who also retired, and thus the storyline died.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads