• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Mission_Poster

First Post
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this one yet so here I go.. I don't know the name of the character, but the character himself was a male.. I believe he had wings.. was from a different world and was becoming ill from being on Greyhawk.. he was a male prostitute and slept in the stables at the tavern. The player of that character was female, and I lost her msn so I can't ask her myself.. anyone have any help?

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Mission_Poster said:
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this one yet so here I go.. I don't know the name of the character, but the character himself was a male.. I believe he had wings.. was from a different world and was becoming ill from being on Greyhawk.. he was a male prostitute and slept in the stables at the tavern. The player of that character was female, and I lost her msn so I can't ask her myself.. anyone have any help?

The character's name was Adam. I had the player on Yahoo, but, due to changes in computers, I don't have YIM anymore, so I haven't heard from her in some time. Though, I hadn't heard from her in some time before that.

Kiralari

First Post
Wow ... so many people I used to RP with are all either gone or inactive or don't RP anymore. I feel so old ... Thank you for this thread and the memories it brings up. I just managed to get my life together to come back and now ... maybe I'll just leave all of my characters and stuff where they were and start over. I'm glad to see a few of you still around though. Oh, and those of you who care, I can get on MSN again. :) Feel free to message me so we can catch up.

DireWereTeddy

First Post
I was in e-mail contact with Edena for a while but it's been several years since I've heard anything from him. I should prolly try to e-mail him again.

And someone asked about Samike Ikesomi? I tracked her player down back in late 2002 or maybe early 2003 and she didn't even remember who I was. She told me that she'd lost interest in ISRP. I've not heard anything from her since.

Has anyone heard from Ahrta's player in recent months/years? I've not seen her around on msn or anything.

Morgana_

First Post
Ahrta's player is busy in real life when i spoke to her she said shes done with the isrp from what she told me shes been busy building a on line server for Nwn Never Winter Nights... thats was about 4 months ago.

Morgana_

First Post
Arialyra the name sounds like one i should know let me guess.. my memory sucks this day
but i think her describe had something... to do with a tattooed symbol of Lathander on her back and she used a magic flute.. that could play it self..? not sure if i am right but i seen some one close with that name with the said part of the describe.. sorry if that dosnt help much ...

Ruthia

First Post
I think us old timers have to check in now and then just to remind the younger generations that we are still watching them.

*nods*

Course then again..maybe I thought Donnie was dead o_O Maybe, I wouldn't put it past my odd mind.

*nods again*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads