• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Khaira

First Post
I almost was sucked into the deceptively deceptive MMORPG's; fortunately, I was warded away by the "W/E, jk, lol hahaha WE PWNED U WOOT!"

Thus, I'm not missing ... never was missing ... might not be missing ... ahem. Moving on...

belak_krin said:
Ahh nostalgia... since someone asked about Darkhearts/Viles

Ah! A ghost from a very distant past had come back to haunt us. Excellent! :)
I remember you, though I doubt that you remember me.

Bari. said:
Alaura, anyone?

Why is that name familiar to me? Hmmm ...
*wanders off to commiserate and argue with short long-term memory...*

Also, where did all of my buttons go??? Huh. Good thing I remember the beginning/end tags for the quote box...

Last edited:

MistyThorin

First Post
Bari said:
I haven't seen:
Filqh
Girl-That-Filqh-Liked (can't remember her name... )
Angel
Jilly
Cyrrindy Leafcloak

Jilly's player is around, just as several other names at the moment. Jilly hired on at the Twelfth Cat Opera House, and has been keeping very quiet there ever since Cryxlin also got a job there, lol. Cryx makes her nervous.

Willa

First Post
Does anyone know what happened to Lord Ashram? He played way back when it was still TSR. Was reading some of his players writings in email from way back when and it got me to thinking of when i first arrived in TSR. Ah memories.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Willa said:
Does anyone know what happened to Lord Ashram? He played way back when it was still TSR. Was reading some of his players writings in email from way back when and it got me to thinking of when i first arrived in TSR. Ah memories.

I'd like to know too. Also where Nephlite (or however he spelled it) went too.

Remove ads