• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Ruthia said:
Course it's the cool thing to do! After all you need SOMETHING to throw at the vampires/lycanthropes/demons that ALWAYS seem to be there. And kids are handy ready made snacks!........

I tease don't shoot me! :heh:

Dude, I think some Pepsi just came out of my nose. ROFL.

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
I'll tell you who I miss the most. Tabita, Arlian, Thunder, Amaya. It has been too long since Rammie has made an appearance as well. I guess that's what happens when I disappear for nearly two years myself. *sigh*

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Velira Evangeline said:
I'll tell you who I miss the most. Tabita, Arlian, Thunder, Amaya. It has been too long since Rammie has made an appearance as well. I guess that's what happens when I disappear for nearly two years myself. *sigh*

I haven't seen the players of Tabita, Arlian and Thunder in a while. Amaya I have seen on IM. Not sure if the player lurks with new chars, but, I will pass on that Amaya is missed.

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Sienna_Rose said:
I haven't seen the players of Tabita, Arlian and Thunder in a while. Amaya I have seen on IM. Not sure if the player lurks with new chars, but, I will pass on that Amaya is missed.

I know that Thunder's player is in the army. I'm not sure if he is deployed right now or not though. I spoke to amaya's player the other day as well. it seems Amaya is on the shelf for stat reconstruction. Now Tabster on the other hand, I haven't heard from her player in a while. Beings that he plays Arlian as well, I wish I could locate him because Velira is Arlian's daughter. It'd be nice to have him around her some. But I miss the player in general, me him and amaya's player had some good times.

Ruthia

First Post
IF I am remembering my players right.....Cameroth is played by Thunder's player's son. SO..best bet would be to contact him and ask about his dad :):)

Mission_Poster

First Post
I was under the impression that Cameroth was Thunder's player himself :eek: I have his myspace and yim, I'll be sure to let him know he's just that sly? And I talk to Amaya's player sometimes as well! Say, does anyone remember Lain Ikari (or something like that)?

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Velira Evangeline said:
*raises her hand* I would be the player of that mischevious young lady.

w00t! That's what I suspected. Heh. I was going to ask. . .
I haven't brought Kylari on in forever.

And. . . the Star Court has been deserted. *sniffles* Fingurol's had no one to sing for.

Remove ads