• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Zarex

First Post
Wow, it's sad to look and not see any of the characters that I played are missed apparently. But here are some that I miss chatting with and would like to see if they are still coming. Alot of them are from before the move from Wizards. (BTW my characters were Zarex, Arseth Delevi, Axe Thogrim, and a few that I'll keep up my sleeve for future use. I also look forward to coming back on regularly after Christmas, got RW commitments until then.)

I miss:

ReShak (Sophisticatedly evil)

Sadira Starfire: and her player's other characters (helped me figure out how to chat in Character properly when I first started)

Zar Endel

Thanriyon

Dirgechoir (He also played Hammer Thogrim, Axe's brother, anyone heard from him?)

And so many others that I can't readily remember right now.

Ruthia

First Post
Zar is on every night in SOME form or another....Honstly just look for a character sitting alone somewhere..good chance it's him watching chat and waiting :shrugs:

Thanny boy was on tonight! He's not on like every night or anything, but he's on often enough.

Jeajea

First Post
Reshak's player is certainly around, though I don't know how involved he is with ISRP at the moment. As Ru said, Than certainly is, I saw him only the other night. I couldn't say about the others...

MistyThorin

First Post
Zarex said:
(BTW my characters were Zarex, Arseth Delevi, Axe Thogrim, and a few that I'll keep up my sleeve for future use. I also look forward to coming back on regularly after Christmas, got RW commitments until then.)

*grins*

Katya still misses Arseth, but as you well know, she thinks he's dead. However, her player looks forward to your return, and to seeing how Katya will react when she sees Arseth once again.

Akea

First Post
Dirgechoir!!!

THANK YOU

Geez, I've been trying to remember how to spell that name for Eternity, it feels like!

Anyway, his player got married. Hehe, blessings out to you, buddy. He became wed, got a new job, moved, and laced himself in the enthrallment of life responsibilities. I sure hope he has kids by now, he would make a wonderful daddie! Needless to say, his reign in ISRP is limited, I never see him on MSN anymores. Last I spoke to him was -months- ago, but I'm sure he is doing well. ^_^

Lyger/Thunder/Cameroth are roughly the same animal, if not split duty is done between father and son.

**DISCLAIMER**

I'm probably going to be beaten profusely for letting out that tidbit of info to you guys...*meeps and hides behind Kalreil*

Thamior

First Post
Aww man no one misses me... well guess what... I'm BAAACK. Ok not really but I have net access now in the great sand box... oh and I hate sand.
Oh and to keep this related to the topic I miss... me...

Remove ads