• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Lace_Letharia

First Post
I remember Togashi Calgar. OF Course i do. : )

So does a few other people I'm sure, but they don't peruse the boards at all....

Dont ask me why. lol

But, hey, good to see you again. Hopefully we can play together again. ; )

Zar Endel

First Post
*Yawns, eyes open from a long nap, hand cupping over his pierced lips. Slowly Zandel sits up.* Sorry, I believe I was cat napping.

Zandel at the moment is turned to stone, and might stay that way, who knows. But I am still around. And on the contrary to what Ruthia says, never has Zandel lurked as one character or another. But I have been known to sit in the lounge. I mean, it is the lounge.

Ruthia

First Post
*pokes Zar* My deffination of Lurking and yours are differnt. I consider sitting in the lounge to be lurking dear, as that being what I was refeering to and you just admitted to doing so.

Ruthia

First Post
Zar, no need to appoligize...really. I'm sorry if my playful comments were taken the wrong way, I truely am. Honestly they were in no way intended to be negative toward you, as a player, in anyway. And yes, I'm being honest.

Ok, again. I think I found someone else missing. Henia? Was that how her name was spelled? You know, quiet girl with a basket of cookies???? Never got much of a chance to interact with her but kinda miss her too :)

Hmmm.....Oh and Mortonia! Anyone heard from her player in the last few weeks??? Last I heard she was begining to recover, but haven't heard from her since.

Last edited:

Amastacia

First Post
rucaro said:
Belaros has popped in a few times though I do not know about Re'shak.

What about Mara, Ice Lioness, Katie?

Last I heard Re'Shak's player has been busy with a new addition to the family, and Rucaro if you are talking about Katie Kikonos she is no longer among the living with no possible chance of being brought back sadly. Mara's player has been busy with RL as well with moving, I see her on IM once in awhile.

Amastacia

First Post
Also on the note of Ama, her main priorities right now is raising her family and spending time with her husband (I know many of you will groan at this but tough hehe) Darien. Also since Katie's death things with Ama mentally aren't all that stable. By the way Zandel Star misses ya! Okay here is who I haven't seen oh, possibly since the move from Wizards: Ricohard Draconis

He is the one whom taught me the basics when I first come to Wixards, showing me the commands and such, and also informing a moronic noob (Myself) that the golems don't talk back. Yes I was an idiot when I first started but heyy I learned very quickly.

Let's see, let me go back into my files (On my other chars that weren't mentioned) and let everyone know what's going on with the chars I had that were more famous, or infamous whichever you wish: Elektra is a b it peeved and thus avoiding the public after she was forced into giving up vampirism forever, Starlight Moon is working for a temple of Ehlonna and raising her two children, Elizebeth is busy taking over her father's reign, Stephanie is busy helping Defcarr, Debra is raising her twin sons and avoiding others simply because she was sick and tired of having to watch her back every second of the day, Stormy (Ama's daughter) was killed long ago, and if any of you knew of any of my other many chars feel free to inquire about them since it is sad that even I cannot remember any of my other chars.

By the way Nugen, one of my old chars whom even I cannot remember the name of sadly, I just killed off since I forgot the log-in info. No grand story behind it, a simple mugging gone wrong.

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
A quick reminder for the few who seemed confused, this thread is for asking after folks who you haven't seen for a while and not for tooting your own horn about not being missed enough. Carry on and have fun folks.

Last edited:

Remove ads