• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Amastacia said:
Okay here is who I haven't seen oh, possibly since the move from Wizards: Ricohard Draconis

Last I checked (which was over a year and a half ago) he said he only came on ISRP very rarely, if at all. I think he just got over it.

Zar Endel

First Post
Then I am also so rry to Ruthia, *pokes you feeling a little sheepish* (this is a repost since my post was deleted I think by Magi.)

What happened to Cheeta chaser? Enthara.. and others I can not remember.

Oh Xanto, I dont know you, but love and miss you anyways!

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Ruthia said:
Hmmm.....Oh and Mortonia! Anyone heard from her player in the last few weeks??? Last I heard she was begining to recover, but haven't heard from her since.
Adept Mortisha said:
Aye me, how much I do miss her. -_-

Mortonia had an operation on her shoulder, and, last I heard, was still sore from that. So, it may be recovery time that is keeping her from us. Sadly, when she sent the message about her surgery, I was afk, and, by the time I saw it, she was away. *sniff* So, I could not press for more details. I should put this update on her "I'm not dead" thread.

reapertain

First Post
Well then...I suppose I should ask of a character of my own from the original WOTC ISRP. Im rather doubtful he/she (the player) is still around, but if anyone knows of them feel free to offer any info.

Ignatius...he was not particularly prominent back then, but the decrepit mage got around enough for me to remember him fondly. The same player had a nother character simply known as Jack, who was a child, sometimes a shell for random possessions and whatnot, and someone who actually spoke to reapertain *gasps* alarming!

Not alot of info I know, as they never were very descriptive of their characters, and it being some seven years since I last saw them, but any info is helpful.

reapertain said:
Ignatius...he was not particularly prominent back then, but the decrepit mage got around enough for me to remember him fondly. The same player had a nother character simply known as Jack, who was a child, sometimes a shell for random possessions and whatnot, and someone who actually spoke to reapertain *gasps* alarming!

Now that brought back some memories.

Last I talked to Jack was over 2 years ago. Like Rico, he sort of was only getting on very occasionally (due to time zone) and I think eventually got over it. Going through my old convo list last I talked to him he was asking about what was happening on ISRP - unfortunately it was a voice conversation and I don't have logged answers to the questions of 'how come hes not on anymore?' so I really can't remember why hes not on. I seem to recall it being a matter of not many people on when he was on, and a bit of boredom with the site maybe? Can't remember, it WAS two years ago.

Here's one: Thiolis? Whatever happened to good ol' Thio? And King of Dominaria? I haven't seen Thio in months, nor have I seen Kingy since the move from Wizards. Anybody got a clue?

Mortonia

First Post
Sienna_Rose said:
Mortonia had an operation on her shoulder, and, last I heard, was still sore from that. So, it may be recovery time that is keeping her from us. Sadly, when she sent the message about her surgery, I was afk, and, by the time I saw it, she was away. *sniff* So, I could not press for more details. I should put this update on her "I'm not dead" thread.

Indeed, I am not dead. My shoulder has finally gotten back to the point where I can type with both hands, and I am hoping to make my triumphant return to ISRP in the next couple of weeks.

For the curious, I had to have surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff in my left shoulder. An unpleasant experience to say the least, and it's kept me down and out far longer than I wanted to be.

At any rate, I am on the mend, and while stiff, at least my left arm doesn't go numb anymore for no reason.

Remove ads