• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "What's Eating Bolo Brandybuck?" Game

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Jeph said:
You can't be facing Demiliches already, can you?
To my knowledge Taen was a Lich/Blighter 18th level, plus 4 ghoul dire bears attending her. Not a fun combat. Bolo almost died from a horrid wilting spell (actualy rolled a 1 on my save die) But we triumphed with only 1 casualty. Read the story thread tomorrow for the full story.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Soon it will happen..... Wizardru has been sitting around thinking of what would eat Bolo. I have to assume that means more gastronomical hillarity with my favorite Hobbit.
We play tomorrow so keep an eye out for more.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Major Bummer dude!

I am one HOT mama. Little Bolo didn't even have a chance against my wiles. All I had to do was cover my chains and body in the blood of a druid of his order and bang there was Bolo stuffing himself down my throat.
Now I'm big and have a few more arms than a puny humanoid but that's not undommon where I come from. I'm a half breed as you can see. I have my Momma's body all serpentine curves and enormous "Jugs" but I have my Daddy's love for chains and his ability to control them. Bolo didn't stand even one round with me. I didn't want to kill him out right for my own reasons, but those friends of his are a different matter all together. I think I'll wallpaper my home with their skins.

(Bolo had initiative and flame struck her. did almost no damage. her attact was 6 razor sharp chains that reduced me from 135 hit points to -6. But fear not. bolo is not dead, but his party might kill him again if he ever blows a spell again as badly as he did last night.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads