The Whispering Cairn - Bronzewood Lodge Group - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dorian moves quickly over to the wolf attacking Adalwulf. The cleric knows the ways of these creatures and that they may soon gang up on the down warrior.

Raising his morningstar high he brings it down hard on the wolf causing it to let go of it's intented victim.

[sblock=OOC] Everyone is up except for WD's character who has already gone for the round (see above). [/sblock]

Last edited:

Lughart

First Post
Karissa gets up, annoyed by the interruption, drawing her axe. She takes a step towards the wall while drawing a symbol in the air with her free hand and chanting a few unintelligable words. The air ripples slightly around her.

[sblock=actions]Move: draw Cataract
Standard: cast Mage Armor
Free: Five foot step to RL[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
Karolus kicks the dead wolf out from under foot and raises his sword to attack the next wolf. With a powerful swing, he cleaves through it's skull and spine, dropping it to the floor, next to it's packmate.

Moving to cover the fallen inquisitor, he calls to the others: "Don't let us disturb you, we'll be done here in a flash."

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Umm the wolf Karolus was fighting was suppose to have 20HP, but I will switch it to this last one, because I liked your post. btw speaking color?
_

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: Umm the wolf Karolus was fighting was suppose to have 20HP, but I will switch it to this last one, because I liked your post. btw speaking color?
_

OOC: I'm sorry! I've been playing too much 4e and I assumed that the wolves were all identical. I guess I made an ass out of me. You're still good though because that was a generous ruling.

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human rogue

Tac does a rather impressive handspring maneuver that brings him around the opposite side of the remaining wolf, flanking it with Adalwulf. He lunges with his rapier, trying to catch its underbelly.

OOC: I think I can move into a flank without drawing AoO using a single move: tQ, tR, sS, rS, qR. If not, I can add a tumble roll, I suppose. In any case, I'll roll the attack and damage after posting.

Padreigh

First Post
Adalwulf tries to get up and swings wildly at the wolf, well aware of the fact that he opens himself up to an attack from the animal.

[sblock=OOC] Getting up as move action, attack as standard action. Impressive first round of combat ever for that character. :) [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat Over

Adalwulf starts to stand and the wounded wolf snaps at him. The holy warrior of St. Cuthbert doesn't even think first he just reacts and brings The Sliver Cudgel up.

The under-handed swing catches the wolf under the jaw smashing it and helping it along as it drives into the poor creatures brain. The wolf slumps forward dead as the four men stand there around it.

[sblock=OOC] Umm... short? :erm: Adalwulf does have -2 HP don't forget.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Dorian Greenleaf

This was easier than it looked like... Dorian thinks. Aloud he asks: "Anyone hurt badly? No? Try to keep alert."

[sblock=OOC]

away for the weekend until Sunday evening.

---

Dorian Greenleaf

HP: 13/13
Hero Points: 2/2

Predator's Grace: 4/5
Enlarge: 5/5

Ini: +2 - AC: 17
CMB:+3 - CMD: 15
Fort: +3 - Reflex: +2 - Will: +4

Cleric Spells Prepared: DC = 10 + spell level + 2 [WIS]
Cantrips:
0 (3): Detect Magic, Guidance, Light