• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Winter Witch - Wed 4pm-8pm - Grim Tales (Characters and background posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quartermoon

First Post
Glass, I have high hopes. According to Indy,com, "Indianapolis International Airport is located less than 15 minutes via interstate highway from downtown Indianapolis."

Flight in at 1:15 ish, out of airport and in a cab/shuttle by 2:00, downtown by 2:30. Where are you staying? Maybe we can meet in the lobby there...

Flynn

First Post
If it weren't for the Gen Con Stink, I'd be there. I've been running GT for some time, but I have yet to actually play in a game as a player. :(

If you guys are running late enough after the Stink, could I drop by and watch for a spell?

With Regards,
Flynn

BTW, are there any other GT games going on at the Con this year?

GlassJaw

Hero
Flynn said:
If it weren't for the Gen Con Stink

Ok, I'll bite. What is the Stink?

I've been running GT for some time, but I have yet to actually play in a game as a player.

Flynn, if you get a chance, shoot me an email at chris7476 at yahoo dot com. I'm always interested in hearing how other people are using GT.

BTW, are there any other GT games going on at the Con this year?

There are no "official" games that I know of, and I think this is the only EN World one. I thought about running something but my schedule is already pretty booked. We'll see.

I was hoping Wulf (GT author) was going to be able to make it but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

GlassJaw

Hero
Quartermoon said:
Flight in at 1:15 ish, out of airport and in a cab/shuttle by 2:00, downtown by 2:30. Where are you staying? Maybe we can meet in the lobby there...

Marriott

Really all depends on whether my flight is on time.

Flynn

First Post
GlassJaw said:
Ok, I'll bite. What is the Stink?

The Gen Con forumites have a pre-Gen Con gathering that they organize every year, and includes some great swag, some games, hanging out with eFriends, and the like. This will be my first year to go, and I've heard the swag can be quite good.

GlassJaw said:
Flynn, if you get a chance, shoot me an email at chris7476 at yahoo dot com. I'm always interested in hearing how other people are using GT.

Will do. Currently, I'm running a planetary romance game in a world of my own creation.

GlassJaw said:
There are no "official" games that I know of, and I think this is the only EN World one. I thought about running something but my schedule is already pretty booked. We'll see.

I was hoping Wulf (GT author) was going to be able to make it but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Too bad Wulf won't be making it. I'd love to get his autograph on my core book. It's probably the best system I've seen yet for the kind of gaming I want to do. (Sadly, it's very difficult for me to get gamers that are willing to give it a try, but I've managed.)

With Regards,
Flynn

Let's try and meet at 3:00 at the Marriott. If everyone's on time and ready to go, we can find a spot and start early. I assume everyone is firmly in the 21st century and has a cellphone? We can exchange contact info ahead of time and least keep everyone in the loop.

Piratecat, what's your schedule looking like?

Oh, and I'll post the setup and characters this weekend.

Quartermoon

First Post
I'll be there at 3:00. :) PCat has my cell number, if you can't find me.

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
I'll post the setup and characters this weekend.
I'm heading out of the country this weekend, with spotty internet access at best, and won't be back more that 48 hours before the game begins...so I'll try look over what you post then, but no guarantees I'll remember any of it! :)

If you need us to choose characters, all I can say is I'm up for anything, but given the choice I'd rather play a girl. If you need more info than that...let PCat pick mine!! :D

Cool. I can tweak the characters as appropriate -- if you have an archetype presence, I'll make that one female. Only thing that really changes is the pronouns, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads