• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The World of Nith Myspace Site Opens

Cazundae

First Post
Greetings All,
My name is Jason Ludwig and I am currently working on a product line/campaign setting for anthropomorphic d20 roleplaying. I have opened a myspace site for the project with includes some of the artwork I have produced for it so far and will feature blogs and discussions about it. Obviously, I am trying to create a community of gamers that are interested in this kind of material.

Please check it out and feel free to email or comment me about the site or the material. I would be happy to discuss anything gaming related through the site. I hope to see you there!

The Link is: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=244129056

At Your Service
Jason

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
The link doesn't work. The proper way to post a myspace link is "http://www.myspace.com/" and then the username or the number if you haven't chosen a username yet. Look at my signature for an example.

Saba Taru

Explorer
Looks like the correct link is HERE.

Didn't take long to find. Not really enough info on the site yet to form an opinion. I'll be watching it, though!

[EDIT] I forgot to add that the illustrations look gorgeous. I really like what's been posted.

Cazundae

First Post
renewal of announcement

Greetings All,
My name is Jason Ludwig and I am currently working on a product line/campaign setting for anthropomorphic d20 roleplaying. I have opened a myspace site for the project with includes some of the artwork I have produced for it so far and will feature blogs and discussions about it. Obviously, I am trying to create a community of gamers that are interested in this kind of material.

Please check it out and feel free to email or comment me about the site or the material. I would be happy to discuss anything gaming related through the site. I hope to see you there!

The Link is: www.myspace.com/theworldofnith

At Your Service
Jason

Remove ads