The Zombie Hunter's Handbook

talien

Community Supporter
kipling said:
I'd be interested. You'd want to make sure you have enough stuff to distinguish it from Eden Studio's All Flesh Must Be Eaten, but the classes and unique items should do it.
I intentionally avoided reading Eden Studio's AFMBE and instead used The Zombie Survival Guide and The Zombie Encyclopedia for inspiration (and of course, my own zombie knowledge culled from way too many movies).

I imagine there will be some inevitable overlap -- you simply can't avoid it. I tried to make the book an entertaining read in addition to the crunchy bits, so hopefully that will be a selling point. At least the first time you read it. :)

Last edited:

Psychic Warrior

First Post
What do we want?!

BRAAAINS!

When do we want them?!

BRAAAINS!
:D

Seriosuly I would love a game supplement like that. A couple of my players have even expressed an interest in playing a game of 2 of just all out monster bashing. This sounds very good!

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
I've recently become kinda enthralled with the idea of giving most undead types a pass through earth ability, in keeping with a more folkloric feel; crawling from their graves and whatnot (also it would give them a modicum of tactics in combat). While I was originally thinking of it for the "biggies" like vampires and liches, it's something that could be thrown onto zombies, too.

Vigilance

Explorer
And in fact there was.

Just to let everyone know I read Michael's manuscript on behalf of RPGObjects and really dug it. We're going to be producing this under the title Blood and Brainsssssssss: The Zombie Hunter's Guide.

Nice work Michael!

Chuck

Remove ads