• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

There is no emoticon for what I am feeling

HeavyG

First Post
Kyramus said:
DON'T run it by her. It should be a pleasant surprise if the in joke turned real.

I agree.

"Hey, look at that bear that's been following us around. It's eating all the pie !"

Barbarian : ":eek:"

Ave Rage

First Post
K, I'll let you guys know what happens if I do decide to bring it back. I ran it by 2 of the other players (who wont say anything to her) and they were completely against it.

We'll see though.

thanks again guys!

Maraxle

First Post
Ave Rage said:
K, I'll let you guys know what happens if I do decide to bring it back. I ran it by 2 of the other players (who wont say anything to her) and they were completely against it.
They were completely against it? Any particular reason why? I think it sounds like a decent solution, plus it adds an interesting addition to your party.

Ave Rage

First Post
I decided to wait a few sessions so his return will be that much more of a suprise for her. If she were to see a bear with pie right now she might get the hint a little too easy. I want the reality of it to dawn on her slowly.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Was she really that upset about it all? It doesn't come through in your original post at all.

Or are your own romantic feelings for her making you ultra sensitive to any slight downer she may have gotten from the game?

Number47

First Post
She's cute, she's smart and she games? AND she's depressed because she doesn't have a boyfriend? What the hell are you waiting for? Solve the real problem, man, and you won't have to worry about the game anymore. Just give her some sweet pie-eating loving in real life.

Ave Rage

First Post
Cordo: It's not that I'm ultra-sensative to her feelings, it's that I don't wany any of my players to leave the game depressed. I wan't it to be 100% good times. She's not depressed anymore but I didn't push it in conversation.

Number47: Nope, just friends. If anything was going to happen it would've happened a while ago.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads