• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

They Shot Pizzly!

Harmon

First Post
sniffles said:
[modified for emphasis]I just thought it was too bad they shot it. Why were people out hunting bears, either polar or grizzly, anyway?

Sport, food, clothing, to many critters in the same area pushes animals further and further into human turf, thin the unhealthy from the population, lots of reasons.

Hijack-
Interesting thing, few years ago California out lawed the hunting of mountain lion, now we have an over population of mountain lion and an under population of deer. My Dad did some research and discovered that this law was financed by car insurrance companies- why would they be interested in making it illegal to kill mountain lion? Because mountain line eat a lot of deer and deer cause a lot of car accidents.
End hijack

gray stranger

First Post
knightfall1972 said:
You mean the Bearhound, not likely. Not without some serious genetic manipulation.

KF72

y'know what really surprised me? those bearhounds can talk! they speak common dammit!

/end hijack

P.s: this thread has been hijacked too many times, it's volatile :eek:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads