• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

This is going to sound really petty ...

Don Ventresca

First Post
Yeah. Hi. (As I have said in the past) Me and my (middle school) freinds play D&D twice a month at our church, were I DM. (Now to the petty part) I am assembling a (3E) Ben 10 campaign based off of what Jici started months ago. (I am adding on) For at least 2 of the races, Psion (from what I know of it) seems like the perfect class, ... My problem is I don't own that books, so this is what I ask:

1: Could someone post the rules for playing a Psion or,

2: Could someone post a link to some such pages or,

3: Could someone sell/tell me where to find such a book?

WayneLigon

Adventurer
You might want to check Noble Knight games, or eBay, for the 3.0/3.5 psionics books. A number of gaming stores might still have some, and you'd probably be able get them very cheaply.

Shroomy

Adventurer
OK, would they have it on Ebya? What else does (the) Eberron (Campaign Setting) have in it?

In terms of PC options, it includes the warforged, shifter, changeling, and kalashtar races, as well as feats and prestige classes. Of course, it also details the information needed to run a Eberron campaign.

I'm sure that Ebay would have a copy somewhere.

Remove ads