this is only the beginning

Necriphim

First Post
*a notice is posted on worn parchment*

To all of those who witnessed the abuse of a certain young girl, this is only the beginning. darkness has been missing from this region for some time and i am here to rejoice in its power and strike fear into the hearts of those who relish in the light. Beware bringers of hope, for i am everchanging and will strike where you least expect it

N.

Kalreil

First Post
-A note is tacked up penned in fine, flowing black script-
What is this now? some new evil to infest the area? I think not,evil is not picking on children. Nice try really, but grow up and try again.

Kalreil

-added as an afterthought- Oh and by the way, it is probably just your inexperience showing but it is generally considered a good idea not to tell people of your evil plans.

DireWereTeddy

First Post
~The grey clad woman paused, then chuckle softly, shaking her head.~

You claim to bring darkness, but I wonder, if you truly know what it is. The Ghostwalker will stand against you, no matter how or when you come. This shall be your only warning.

Imreis

First Post
*a tall figures stops and reads..then rereads the post with a mild smile forming on his lips, a flash in his violet eyes before he scribes out a reply*

"you have got to be kidding me, your little ploy to do 'strike fear in the hearts' will fail rather badly. this only proves to me your weakness as a living being. all who come here have survived packs a lycanthropes, hoards of vampires, demons, drow and vile dragons. do you really think you will be any different? i think not. go waste your breath on something else and pray you dont find me on a bad day. this is your only warning fool, so watch who you decide to lay your hands on. i do not fear what you are.

Imreis"

Green and Maroon

A rather simple piece of parchment is pinned up to the notice board, the ink a thick green and maroon dyed sovereign glue, of all things.

PLEASE, DON'T FEED THE NATIVE MORONS. THOSE FEEDING (Too late perhaps?) WILL HAVE EGGS THROWN AT THEM, OR GET PINCHED. PREFERABLY PINCHED.

((Those looking close enough might notice a strange structure to the sentance))

Merle

First Post
Once again...

Tell the story about how you were slain by a small girl? Because I have the feeling that one's never going to get old.

Merle Cyr Gatebuilder

Remove ads