D&D 5E This... is... SPARTA!!!

INTIMIDAT3R

Villager
Any idea where I can find Spartan stats for 5E? A book or downloadable PDF?

Wanting to build a Spartan and don't want to grab stats, abilities, etc from column A, B, C, etc. to build one.

In "my world", Spartans have been extinct for 1400 years. This is going to come into play as a side story/quest.

Attachments

• leonidas_2048x.jpg
    leonidas_2048x.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 671

Any idea where I can find Spartan stats for 5E? A book or downloadable PDF?

Wanting to build a Spartan and don't want to grab stats, abilities, etc from column A, B, C, etc. to build one.

In "my world", Spartans have been extinct for 1400 years. This is going to come into play as a side story/quest.

Mythic Odysseys of Theros has a Sparta analog in Akros, and it has stats for their soldier.

pukunui

Legend
Mythic Odysseys of Theros has a Sparta analog in Akros, and it has stats for their soldier.
Which is basically a modified, less powerful version of the generic gladiator stat block.

The Akroan hoplite is CR 3, while the gladiator is CR 5. Both use spear and shield. The hoplite has better AC but half as many hit points, and it gets Hold the Line in place of the gladiator's Brave, Brute and Parry. Ability scores are slightly different. But both get three melee attacks or two ranged attacks and can bash people with their shields. Obvious tactic is to knock your opponent prone with Shield Bash, then stab them twice with your spear with advantage.

Remove ads