Thrawns Empire Strikes Back (SW AAR)/

Zardnaar

Legend
I thought I would feel it up with the Legends mid Thrawns Revenge mid for the Empire at War game on the PC. It's an old game but with active mid support.

IMG_20200112_042436.jpg

Interactive AAR you can suggest things to do. Of course I have to fight the Thrawn trilogy battles. In the event of Thrawns death the clone Emperor returns.

Grand Campaign taking over I the aftermath of Endor. I played as Sate Pestage and Isard.

Disaster struck however. Isard was killed taking the Lusankya the last Super Star Destroyer the Empire had left.
IMG_20200111_122818.jpg

The Empire post Endor

Reduced to a fragment of it's former glory a handful of systems are left in the outer rim.

IMG_20200111_122920.jpg

The Empire is green.

Essentially broke the imperial income has been reduced to 2722 credits. A new Star Destroyer mk II costs 6200.

A new grand admiral however has arrived to rally the Imperial Remnant....

IMG_20200111_125456.jpg

Thrawn commanding the Chimaera. Can the Grand Admiral turn things around?

Last edited:

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Downloading the mod now. I remember there being some really amazing mods back when the game was still fairly new that allowed playing through the old republic era. There was also a star trek mod but it was pretty buggy from memory.

Zardnaar

Legend
There's a republic at war mid still working, an HD rework, Thrawns Revenge, and a few others.

It's a bit buggy atm, previous version was more stable. Just save every now and then. There's 8 factions.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Loaded it up. Trying out galactic conquest and there is so much happening it's crazy. Trying it as the new republic, I need to read up a bit on the gameplay because there is a lot not in the base game so I'm not 100% certain what it's for.

Zardnaar

Legend
Loaded it up. Trying out galactic conquest and there is so much happening it's crazy. Trying it as the new republic, I need to read up a bit on the gameplay because there is a lot not in the base game so I'm not 100% certain what it's for.

Heh new Republic is rough as you are dispersed across the galaxy. Consolidate somewhere like Hutt Space.

Zardnaar

Legend
Any Star Trek Mods?

There were not sure if they are still supported. Search steam workshop.

It's easy to mod on steam. Just get base game subscribe to mid and load it via options menu.

Thrawn Strikes back.

Jorus at Mykrkr

IMG_20200111_132003.jpg

IMG_20200111_132701.jpg

Seizing the cloning facilities on Wayland. 1 credit Stormtroopers.

IMG_20200111_145318.jpg

Defending Axxila. Thrawns first campaign has seized a half dozen planets. Overstretched though so the offensive runs out of steam as Garrison's are left behind.

Last edited:

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
Heh new Republic is rough as you are dispersed across the galaxy. Consolidate somewhere like Hutt Space.
That's what I'm trying to do, I have a couple places that I've set up as bolt holes with hurt space being the main centre. Everywhere else is just retreating from battle to hopefully save some ships.

Remove ads