• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thread Viewing Options Reset?

When I came back from lunch today and checked the forums, I noticed that the threads were not showing avatars or signatures. When I checked my Thread Viewing Options, everything was unchecked. Was this reset on purpose, or did something happen by mistake?

Thanks

Len

Prodigal Member
If these options were reset, it seems they were only reset for you. I haven't noticed anything, and if it happened to everyone there would have been more than one person posting about it. :)

Crothian said:
I had to go and reset everything!!

Yep, that's what happened to me. I had no avatars, no sigs, no PM, no email, nothing. Took me a while to figure out what looked wrong with the boards. I logged off and everything was normal (sigs, avatar, etc.) then I logged back in and it was all screwy again. Every single option in the thread viewing options was turned off.

IronWolf

blank
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Hello? Anyone?

I am just guessing, but I would bet it was related to one of the issues brought up in the Staff Forum. Follow the 'AdminCP' thread over there. I would guess the two of you had some permissions to view a forum changed (maybe the ENnies forums?) and were both bitten by the bug. Again, not an official answer, but just a guess...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, it'll be due to the AdminCP bug and the ENnies permission changes. The bug is fixed now, so further permission changes shouldn't have that effect.

Remove ads