• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thread views and attachment views will only be updated once an hour (+ more changes!)

Harlock

First Post
This seems as good a thread as any to ask, so what the heck. Is there a way to bump up default threads per page showed? I was digging around in User CP but failed to notice if it was there. If not I'd like to just vote, or ask or whatever for the old way which showed about twice as many threads if I had to guess. Or was that a server load/response time issue and it is helping the board even if I am minorly incovenienced by havnig to page back and forth? Thanks in advance for you admin kind of people's response(s).

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Harlock said:
Or was that a server load/response time issue and it is helping the board
I believe that was the reason, yes; Piratecat mentioned it somewhere here in Meta...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Harlock, it's been currently locked in place to help out with response time. My guess is that once things stabilize, we may allow a slightly higher amount of threads per page.

Oddly enough, I couldn't find the option for setting the default number of days viewed. I'll keep hunting it to make sure that it's set to 2 or 5.

Harlock

First Post
Thanks P-Kitty and Darkness. 'Nuff said. If I have to make a couple of extra clicks to have a slightly faster board that (crossing my fingers here) has less downtime, I can deal with it.

Remove ads