Threadkiller

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
As a friendly gesture, the Mod overlords would appreciate that when they take an action as above that it is a read the sign and move on. They prefer no commentary. Especially if it is in [color="red']red[/color]. Even though this is not, it is still appreciated.

on a sad note, I can't find my brother's splenda stash for the coffee I am drinking. No, not his coffee. My coffee. I just did not know he would have hidden his splenda!

I hope its not a Lil' Pony you are looking for. Me..... a fairy Dragon would be cool. Log cabin in the evergreens and a few mill to retire on....... wakes up to being in dept, in a house falling apart and a dog and cat. The cat looks like it is plotting against me.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I hope its not a Lil' Pony you are looking for. Me..... a fairy Dragon would be cool. Log cabin in the evergreens and a few mill to retire on....... wakes up to being in dept, in a house falling apart and a dog and cat. The cat looks like it is plotting against me.
Got any recipes with ingredient: "Cat"?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I hope its not a Lil' Pony you are looking for.

Nope. Just a regular pony. It's for my wife, who thinks one would look cute wandering around cropping grass of a

The cat looks like it is plotting against me.

It is, but only on the level of a personal trainer, keeping you on your toes and tip-top shape and mental acuity. Kitty needs you to be in good mental and physical condition, so its flow of kibble is not interrupted.

Remove ads