• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Threadkiller

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
Some women are so stunning its nuts.

BUUUUUUUT.....

I was walking in the park one day
In the merry merry month of May
I was taken by surprise
By this girl with clear blue eyes
Then she told me she was really really gay.

Cyronax

Explorer
In our continuing fruitful discussion of gaming:

geekgirl.jpg

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
Little Johnny comes home from school one day and asks his mother what ":):):):)" meant.

Thinking fast she replied "food on the table".

Next day he comes home and asks his mother what does "son of a bitch" mean.
Again, thinking fast again she says "It's a priest".

Next day he comes home a asks what does ":):):):)in'" mean. She says it means "getting dressed".

That same night a priest was coming over for dinner. Johnny is just finished setting the table when he hears the doorbell ring.

He yells "got it". He opens the door and says "Hey son of a bitch, :):):):):) on the table and mom and dad are upstairs :):):):)in'".

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
Imagine me and you, and you and you, and you and you and you and you, and not you, and you and you and you and you, but just not you, we're gaming together....

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
Because Freud's theory on the uncanny raises the point that as children we want the doll to come to life. But as adults, we are terrified by the idea. The doll could represent the uncanny that is feared. The Sandman."

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
Imagine me and you
And you and you
We roll the dice
And kill some orcs
And then we take their stuff
And make some gold
We're gaming together
In all kinds of weather

I can't see me gaming with nobody but you