Threshold iS Done...

Ranger REG

Explorer
Steverooo said:
The show wasn't really any good, but whatever they replace it with will be worse, and Non-Fantasy/Sci-Fi. :(
Meh.

Now, I can focus on watching Denny Crane on Boston Legal. At least they got three sci-fi genre actors.

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Which one was Threshold? Seriously, there is Invasion, Surface and Threshold. When flipping threw the channels I could honestly tell you I had no idea which was which until a commercial break and they mentioned the show. Maybe that should clue in the studios about thier show.

JoeBlank

Explorer
From what little I watched, the show did not seem too bad. I just don't watch much TV and a show has to be very good for me to watch it regularly.

I still can't believe no one can find a good show for Carla Gugino. She was the reason I tried Threshold over Invasion and Surface. They should have shown more of her, IYKWIMAITYD.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Well, damn. :(

I swear I'm gonna just quit watching TV. The second I get into a new show, it gets cancelled. What the heck is the point? Show some spine, network execs! :/

They'll probably keep Criminal Minds, at least. But I'm getting bored of that, and I quit watching CSI Miami about a month ago. Horatio and his damned "sentence-glasses-sentence" technique got too sickening.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Joshua Dyal said:
I picked well this season; after trying out five new shows, I settled into Supernatural which is just about the only one still running. :cool:
Well at least my shows are doing fine (Surface, Vegas, Earl & Charmed).

Aaron2

Explorer
Henry said:
I swear I'm gonna just quit watching TV. The second I get into a new show, it gets cancelled. What the heck is the point?
That's why I don't watch TV. I wait for the show to hit DVD; if it doesn't I haven't invested anything in it.

Aaron

Atridis

First Post
Yeah, this show never got its act together, for me. It had a hackneyed premise that might or might not have gone somewhere interesting. The individual eps were a fun enough way to waste an hour - if I happened to be in front of the tv set when it was on, I watched it happily enough - but it never pulled me back.

I will say that it had a fabulous cast, probably the best of the trio of new sci-fi shows: Gugino, Spiner, Dutton, and Dinklage all deserve better. Word on the web-vine is that Catherine Bell had agreed to join the show, but whether that would have been an improvement is debatable (she sure is a looker, though, holy cow).

I would have liked to see this show "find itself" but as it was, I won't miss it.

Remove ads