• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thursday 2-6pm Dresden Files

Crothian

First Post
I'm seeing if there is interested in a Dresden Files game. I imagine it will be run Thursday 2-6pm. It is going to take place in an not yet created fictional city and involve normal and low powered super naturals that are all part of the supernatural early warning system Harry set up.

It will not involve any characters or plots from the books so no one has to worry about knowing the books or being spoiled. Characters will be pre gens though none are created yet. If you have a character idea you'd like to play then suggest it and maybe it will become one of the pre gens.

The game uses the Fudge system which is simple. It does use six sided with pluses, minuses, and blank faces called Fudge dice. I'm hoping to have a bunch by then.

I'm looking for up to six players though if there happens to be a lot of interest I'll run more then one session.

Players
1) Christy
2) Matchstick
3)daddystabz
4) TroyXavier
5) Iceman
6) kenobi65

Last edited:

HandofMystra

First Post
Sounds like fun, but I do not know the setting (other than from Wikipedia). Any chance it could be later in the con? I would have to give up my only chance to play AGOT.

Matchstick

Adventurer
I'd be interested in playing. I've read all the books so I'm familiar with the setting but I'm not familiar with the system. Is this the official Dresden rules?

I'll have to think about the character i'd like to play. Maybe a librarian. Or a butler. I always seem to do well playing a butler at ENWorld GenCon games. Veterinarian? Security Guard? I'm open to suggestions!

:)

Crothian

First Post
It is the Dresden Files RPG and character are going to be pre made and suggestions are no longer needed. The game links the characters in neat ways but it makes it so the characters need to be created together and taking ideas from potential players isn't going to work like I thought.

Remove ads