• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thursday 2-6pm Dresden Files

Iceman

First Post
Um, how will we find you? Big Sign? Crazy hair?
And I do hope that minimal system-knowledge is needed. ;)

Looking forward to it.
-VIC

Crothian

First Post
I'll have Dresden File books. :D

If anyone wants the number of my cell just PM me. From 9-1pm I'll be in the D&D room running a 1e tournments with XRP. From there I am getting a quick lunch then up to the table to hopefully find one free.

Crothian

First Post
I'll have one rule book, maybe 2. I have cheat sheets prionted out as well. I am no expert on the rules so hopefully thing will be simple. :D

JohnSnow

Hero
This might be too late (I wish I'd looked here sooner), but you might want to look into whether Jim Butcher is gonna be at Gen Con Indy.

He's a gamer (one of us, one of us...), and he doesn't live too far away (in St. Louis), so he might be there. Especially given that a game based on his novels are there...

Check out his boards, links at: Jim-Butcher.Com: Home

Matchstick

Adventurer
Big thanks to Crothian and the other players!

I had a great time in the game and I thought it came out VERY Dresden-y. And that was what I was hoping. I had no trouble picturing the final encounter happening in the books!

I don't usually play female characters, but I'm glad I picked Marie. I have to say, I think we had some of the best pre-gen PC's to choose from that I've ever seen!

It's too bad Mr. Butcher didn't show up for the game, I think he'd have gotten some great ideas!

Remove ads